UNILEASE Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
Please read the following Terms and Conditions (hereafter “Terms”) carefully before using UNILEASE’s (hereafter “COMPANY”, “our” or “we”) Website, www.unileasehousing.com, including but not limited to the www.unileasehousing.com Website, as well as any online features, services and/or programs offered by COMPANY (collectively, the “Website”).
UNILEASE is an online marketplace that connects students looking to sublet their space with students who wish to sublease a space. Users must use their university email address to sign up to ensure that only students are able to use the platform. By accessing or using our Website or Service, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. You should review these Terms regularly as they may change at any time at the sole discretion of COMPANY. If you do not agree to any portion of these Terms, you should not access or otherwise use the Website. “Content” refers to any text, materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on, uploaded to and/or downloaded from the Website. These Terms and Conditions govern the use of our site and services offered and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and UNILEASE.
THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED AS A MARKETPLACE FOR USERS TO CONNECT DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT UNILEASE IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN USERS. UNILEASE DOES NOT SERVICE, CONTROL, MANAGE OR HAVE OWNERSHIP TO ANY POSTINGS. ANY TRANSFER OF LEASEHOLD INTEREST WILL BE MADE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK. UNILEASE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED PROBLEMS TO ALL POSTINGS AS WELL AS CONDUCT OF THE USERS ON THE SITE AND IN-PERSON. USERS, NOT COMPANY, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SUBLEASE BY WRITTEN PROOF FROM THE LANDLORD OR PROPERTY MANAGER. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIONS, DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY, THAT OCCUR.
We will make an effort to update our Website with any changes to these Terms and/or to the services described in these Terms and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appear at the end of these Terms).
“Sublessor” is the Master Leaseholder and has listed that property on the Website.
“Sublessee” is someone who requests to book a property on the Website (the subtenant).
- You must affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the Terms, Conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 THAT ARE UNACCOMPANIED BY HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. By using Website, you certify that (1) you are at least 18 years of age, and (2) you agree to the Terms as outlined herein. Your continued use of Website affirms your continued agreement and acceptance of Terms as well.
- CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY; NO GUARANTEES OF ACCURACY. By merely providing access to Website, COMPANY does not warrant or represent that: (a) the Content is accurate, complete, up-to-date or current; (b) COMPANY has any obligation to update any Content; (c) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; (d) that the Content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party; (e) that the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to Website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through, or postings made on, the Website is accurate or complete. Your use of Website and the services offered therein are subject to federal law, and California law. (“Applicable Law”)
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, SECURITY AND ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT SERVICES.
- ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS. For certain types of features, including making an account to obtain the benefits available through the Website, (the “Online Service”), we may require the use of encryption technologies provided for your protection and/or your use of a User identification name (“User ID”) and password after setting up a User account (“User Account”). The Online Service is available by clicking on the login at www.unilieasehousing.com. You will be asked Account-specific information to authenticate yourself. In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to each person, or, if applicable, the entity who is an owner, signer, or has unrestricted access to a User Account and each person that uses the Online Service with your permission (“Authorized User”). You may never use another person’s User Account and/or User ID without permission. When your Online Service is linked to one or more Accounts, COMPANY may act on the oral, written or electronic instructions of any authorized signer regarding your service for those Accounts. It is your responsibility to notify COMPANY if an Authorized User should no longer be given access to an Account through the Online Service.
- USER ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your User ID, password and User Account information by utilizing a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) connection. Accordingly, your User ID, password and User Account information are encrypted using an SSL connection and are not expected to be read in an intelligible form as they travel to Website. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your User ID, password and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies. You are required to take reasonable precautions to safeguard your User ID and password. You agree to never leave your computer unattended while using the Online Service and to always exit the Online Service by clicking on “Log Out.” You also agree to immediately notify COMPANY of any unauthorized use of your User ID, password and/or User Account, or any other breach of security by contacting us via email at email@example.com. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs with respect to your User Account and User ID. While we provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, error, interception or interruption.
- RELIANCE BY COMPANY. You authorize COMPANY to rely on your User ID and password to identify you when you use the Online Service, and as signature authorization for any payment made using the Online Service. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for all payments you make using the Online Service and for paying any and all late charges or penalties. You also acknowledge and agree that if you permit another person or persons to use the Online Service or give them your User ID and/or password, you are responsible for any payment that person makes to your Account, even if the person exceeds your authorization. You agree that COMPANY may comply with the Payment Instructions entered by any person using your User ID and Password, subject to the Terms set forth more fully below in the Unauthorized Payments section of these Terms.
- SECURITY. COMPANY is committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of information about you and your Account and User Account. COMPANY uses, and may in the future use, several different security methods to protect your Account and User Account information. Our service is for students currently enrolled in a higher education program, specifically undergraduate or graduates studies only and each User must have an official university endorsed electronic email (email) address ending in “.edu” to continue maintaining the security and privacy of our Users.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
- Email and Online Message Center. When you enroll in the Online Service, you must designate a primary email address that will be used for receiving electronic communication. To the extent that COMPANY maintains an online message center now or in the future, such exchange of communications shall be considered an electronic communication and may be utilized by COMPANY for providing you notices pursuant to these Terms, as required by Applicable Law (as permitted) or generally regarding your Account(s) with COMPANY. COMPANY will NEVER send you an email requesting confidential information such as Account numbers, Usernames, or passwords and you should NEVER respond to an email requesting such information.
- Usage of Electronic Communication. By your enrollment in the Online Service, you agree to receive these Terms and any disclosures or notices required by Applicable Law and all other communications electronically to the email address you designate in your account profile. You also agree that COMPANY may respond to any communication you send to COMPANY with an electronic communication, regardless of whether your original communication with COMPANY was an electronic communication. Any electronic communication COMPANY sends to you will be considered received within 2 calendar days of the date such communication is sent by computer servers utilized by COMPANY to the email address you designate in your account profile. To the extent permissible under Applicable Law, any electronic communication you send to COMPANY will not be effective until COMPANY has had a reasonable opportunity to act on the electronic communication.
- LISTINGS AND BOOKINGS. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all content that you post. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that any post and booking (i) will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties, such as homeowners association, condominium, lease or rental agreements, and (ii) will (a) be in compliance with all applicable laws (such as zoning laws and laws governing rentals of residential and other properties), tax requirements, and rules and regulations that may apply to any post (including having all required permits, licenses and registrations), and (b) not conflict with the rights of third parties. Sublessors are solely responsible for providing accurate information of their post and the documents associated as well as honoring completed bookings with a Sublessee.
Sublessors understand and agree that COMPANY does not act as an insurer or as your contracting agent. Users understand that any agreements you enter into with another party are only between you and the other party, not with COMPANY. Sublessors acknowledge and agree that they are responsible for not only their own acts and omissions but also the acts and omissions of the other individuals that currently reside or will reside at the property. Sublessees understand that when you finalize a booking with a Sublessor, you agree and follow all rules by the Sublessor and the Master Lease. It is the responsibility of the Sublessor and the Sublessee, not the COMPANY’s, to verify the legality of the sublease and permissions in accordance with the Master Lease, and to provide any other third parties with the required information.
Please note that COMPANY assumes no responsibility for a Sublessor’s compliance with any agreements with or duties to third parties, applicable laws, rules, and regulations. UNILEASE reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any post for any reason, including posts that COMPANY, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or COMPANY’s then-current Policies and Community Guidelines or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
- PAYMENTS. You authorize COMPANY to process any payments you submit through Website and charge your credit card the amount stated on Website in order to complete your desired transaction. You also authorize COMPANY to charge your credit card if you cause damages to the property during the time of the sublease. The initial payment will occur when the Sublessee finalizes the booking. You as the Sublessee agree to pay to the total booking fees when you finalize a booking. The Sublessor will receive the payment around five to seven business days after COMPANY receives the amount. The next payment for the Sublessee will automatically occur thirty days after the start of the sublease with the following rent payments automatically occurring every thirty days until the sublease ends. The Sublessor will receive the payouts around five to seven business days after the Sublessee’s payment is received. In consideration for the use of UniLease’s online marketplace and platform, COMPANY charges Service Fees to the Users during payments and payouts. The Sublessor can view the Service Fee amount while posting their property and the Sublessee can view the Service Fee amount while booking a property. There are no charges for signing up, searching properties, messaging Users, and listing properties on the site.
Sublessors agree that COMPANY accepts payments from Sublessees as the Sublessors’ limited payment collection agent so COMPANY may only pay out the Sublessors when the Sublessees have paid COMPANY. If you owe or agree to pay any amount through COMPANY, regardless of the reason, then COMPANY may withhold or charge the amount until your COMPANY has received all the money you owe it.
Should your transaction fail, COMPANY will not reserve or hold the apartment you desire to sublease, and it may be taken by another User of Website. You understand and agree that COMPANY has no duty to hold purchases for you or take any further action other than notification if your payment fails. If your transaction for a UniLease property fails, following the late-payment grace period, Users will be responsible for a breach of contract set forth in the UniLease Terms and Conditions that apply to your use of the Website and/or the Online Service. Users who do not make payments on time will face late penalties and could face legal action including but not limited to eviction from the premises by the landlord or property management. Users who miss a payment will face a 10% fee once it has been 3 days after the original due date of the payment. Users who continue to miss payments understand that COMPANY will take legal actions against User as User is required to pay COMPANY.
COMPANY’s payment processing system is powered through Stripe. Users understand that Stripe will protect and store their payment and payout information.
- REFUNDS AND DAMAGES. Sublessors and Sublessees both agree to clean the property before moving out. Sublessee must leave the property in the same condition as when they arrived. Sublessee agrees to be responsible for all damages you or your guests cause and pay equal to more than the damage amount. You agree that COMPANY is not responsible for any damages or any other similar event that occurs anytime before, during, and after the sublease. You agree that COMPANY is only acting as a moderator during a dispute to help come to a resolution. Both parties agree, to be honest, cooperate, and not withhold any information from COMPANY during its review. If Users cannot resolve the dispute, Users understand and agree that COMPANY is not responsible for making a decision and must resolve the dispute on their own. COMPANY is not responsible for solving any disputes and recommends that You seek your own legal counsel if a dispute occurs.
Should Sublessors file a refund due to damages caused by the Sublessee during the sublease, COMPANY will, within reason and according to its policy, issue a refund within thirty (30) days of the date payment is submitted upon (1) damage costs proof, (2) photos confirming the nature of the issue, (3) any other documentation requested by COMPANY in order to confirm legitimacy and approve request for a refund. COMPANY has an internal review policy for all refund and damage requests and will analyze your refund request within fourteen (14) days of the submission of the request. COMPANY cannot provide any refund requests submitted after seven (7) days of the termination of the sublease. COMPANY will accordingly reach out to Sublessee before charging Sublessee. If a dispute occurs, COMPANY is not responsible for solving it and the disputing parties must resolve it on their own. If Sublessee agrees to the damage, the Sublessee gives the right for COMPANY to charge for the damage amount. Sublessors understand and agree that COMPANY cannot charge Sublessees for damages without Sublessees consenting to the damages and the damage costs.
Sublessees who complete a transaction on Website and require a refund due to the uninhabitability of the apartment the User wished to sublease or other similar reason, COMPANY will, within reason and according to its policy, issue a refund within thirty (30) days of the date payment is submitted upon (1) proof of payment submitted and completed, (2) photos confirming the nature of the issue, (3) any other documentation requested by COMPANY in order to confirm legitimacy and approve request for a refund. User must send in a claim to COMPANY on the day of move-in unless a serious issue occurs during the sublease for COMPANY to consider it. COMPANY has an internal review policy for all refund and damage requests and will analyze your refund request within fourteen (14) days of the submission of the request. COMPANY cannot provide any refund requests submitted after seven (7) days of the termination of your sublease. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information about canceling before the sublease begins.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. You agree to the following cancellation policy once the booking has been finalized but before the start date:
- As a Sublessee. You have 24 hours from the time of booking to receive a partial refund. Cancellation will result in a refund minus a 10% cancellation charge. If you cancel after the 24 hours but more than 30 days from the day the sublease starts, you will forfeit your first payment to the Sublessor. If you cancel after the 24 hours but within 30 days until the start of the sublease, you will forfeit the first payment and you will also forfeit the second month’s rent amount at the time of cancellation to the Sublessor.
- As a Sublessor. You must request to cancel, in which a representative may contact you to determine the reasons for cancellation. You understand that COMPANY may refuse the request and/or place consequences on your account based on COMPANY’s review. If the request is “Approved”, you must enter in your payment information in your account, if there is no card details. When the cancellation is finalized, you will be issued to refund the rent amount you receive plus a fee of 10% of this amount. You agree to allow COMPANY to charge your payment details automatically for this amount. The Sublessee will receive a full refund.
- ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account on Website, you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself on any registration form required on the Website; and (ii) maintain and promptly update your account to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or COMPANY has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, COMPANY has the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
- TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT. COMPANY reserves the right to terminate your use of Website for any reason including inactivity and at any time without notice to you. Any termination of your use of the Online Service, whether initiated by you or by COMPANY, will not affect any of your or COMPANY’s rights and obligations under these Terms that have arisen before the effective date of such termination.
- RELATED AGREEMENTS. Your Account linked to the Online Service will also be governed by the agreements, disclosures, COMPANY’s service tariff in your area, and other documents provided to you in connection with the opening of your Account, as they may be amended periodically. If any inconsistency exists between such other documentation and these Terms, then these Terms shall control to the extent of the inconsistency.
- ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT PAYMENTS. In case of errors or questions regarding transactions made on Website, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO WARRANTIES; INDEMNIFICATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WEBSITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE, AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. COMPANY PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND THE ONLINE SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE OR SHALL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THE CONTENT SHALL BE NON-INFRINGING ON ANY THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, THAT DEFECTS SHALL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEB PAGES ON THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE, ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE OR SHALL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY PERSON USING THE WEBSITE WILL BE THE PERSON THAT HE OR SHE REPRESENTS HIMSELF OR HERSELF TO BE. COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE ONLINE SERVICE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT COMPANY SHALL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE ONLINE SERVICE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
- COMPANY does not guarantee availability or legitimacy of any apartment or sublease offered on Website, nor the quality of same. You agree that any decision to utilize Website for the purpose of subleasing (either as the Sublessee or Sublessor) shall be purely voluntary and free from any expectations or requirements of COMPANY. For additional information, please also refer to COMPANY’s Waiver of Liability, which can be found here Waiver of Liability.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold COMPANY and its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by COMPANY, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties; and/or (iv) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. COMPANY’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to the use of the Website, the online service and/or any service provided in connection with Website shall be the cancellation of your User account with COMPANY. In no event will COMPANY be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages arising from your use of Website and/or any service provided in connection with Website, the Online Service and/or any service provided in connection with the Website, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of Website, including, but not limited to, (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of Website, the Online Service and/or any service provided in connection with Website, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our computer servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from Website, the online service and/or any service provided in connection with Website, and/or (e) any viruses, worms, time bombs, drop dead devices, trojan horses or other harmful components that may be transmitted to or through the Website, the online service and/or any service provided in connection with the Website by any third party or for any loss or damage of any kind. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions COMPANY’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
- COMPANY may provide hyperlinks to other Websites maintained by third parties, or COMPANY may provide third party content on Website by framing or other methods. The links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content on any linked website is not under COMPANY’s control and COMPANY is not responsible for the content of linked websites, including any further links contained in a third-party website. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If a third-party includes a link to Website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with COMPANY. In most cases, COMPANY is not even aware that a third party has linked to the Website. A website that links to Website: (i) may link to, but not replicate, COMPANY’s Content; (ii) may not create a browser, border environment or frame COMPANY’s Content; (iii) may not imply that COMPANY is endorsing it or its products; (iv) may not misrepresent its relationship with COMPANY; (v) may not present false or misleading information about COMPANY’s products or services; and (vi) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only Content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on Website are COMPANY’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, registered and unregistered trademarks. COMPANY is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all text and all graphics contained on the Website. All trademarks and service marks of COMPANY that may be referred to on the Website are the property of COMPANY. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of COMPANY’s trademarks or service marks without COMPANY’s prior written permission. COMPANY aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the name of COMPANY nor any of COMPANY other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Website or otherwise, without COMPANY’s prior written permission, except that a third party Website that desires to link to the Website and that complies with the requirements of Paragraph 7(b) above may use the name “COMPANY” in or as part of that URL link. If you believe that any Content on the Website violates any intellectual property right of yours, please contact COMPANY at the address, email address or telephone number set forth at the bottom of these Terms.
- SITE USE AND CONTENT. You may view, copy or print pages from Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from Website without the express, prior, written consent of COMPANY. At any time, we may, without further notice, make changes to the Website, to these Terms and/or to the services described in these Terms.
- LOCAL LAWS. COMPANY makes no representation that content or materials on Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Website from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. COMPANY is not responsible for any violation of the law. You agree that the Website, these Terms, and the Online Service shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with federal law and, to the extent not preempted by federal law, with the laws of the state where COMPANY maintains your Account, or, if COMPANY transfers your Account to another location, where COMPANY currently maintains your Account. The Website and the Online Service shall be deemed a passive website and service that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over COMPANY, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the states covered by the preceding sentence. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located where COMPANY maintains your Account, or if COMPANY transfers your Account to another location, where COMPANY currently maintains your Account. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Should a dispute arise between You and COMPANY, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (You agree that your changing your mind about subleasing an apartment does not qualify as a “dispute” and agree you do not hold COMPANY responsible for same.) If unable to reach a resolution informally, you and COMPANY agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in the City of Los Angeles, the State of California within a reasonable amount of time. The Parties agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgment of law or decree.
- AVAILABILITY. Information that COMPANY publishes in the Website may contain references or cross-references to products, programs or services of COMPANY that is not necessarily announced or available in your area. Such references do not mean that COMPANY will announce any of those products, programs or services in your area at any time in the future. COMPANY also cannot guarantee the availability of apartments or sublease opportunities posts on Website, and You agree this is not a responsibility of COMPANY, nor do you expect such actions.
- NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and User IDs are non-transferable, and all Users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized Users from accessing the Website with his or her User ID and password. You may not assign these Terms, in whole or in part, or delegate any of your responsibilities hereunder to any third party. Any such attempted assignment or delegation will not be recognized by COMPANY unless acknowledging by COMPANY in writing. COMPANY has no obligation to provide you with written acknowledgment. COMPANY may, at any time and in its sole discretion, assign these Terms, in whole or in part, or delegate any of our rights and responsibilities under these Terms to any third party or entity.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may terminate your User Account or right to access secured portions of the Website at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other Users of the Website, to COMPANY, to the business of the Website’s Internet service provider, or to other information providers.
- YOUR CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT. By accessing and using the Website, you consent to and agree to be bound by the Terms of the foregoing Terms. If we decide to change these Terms, we will make an effort to post those changes on the web page so that you will always be able to understand the Terms and Conditions that apply to your use of the Website and/or the Online Service. Your use of the Website and/or the Online Service following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised Terms. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on Website that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by email at email@example.com.